D2M | HELPING TO PATENT & PROTOTYPE NEW IDEAS
Patenting, prototyping, manufacturing and launching your new idea will be a challenging but rewarding journey. D2M's team of highly skilled design engineers combined with the expertise of Chartered Patent & Trademark Attorneys can offer all the professional expertise you need to successfully take your idea from concept to successful product.
D2M helps with: Patent Searches | How to Patent an Idea | How to Register a Patent | Patent Filing at the UK Patent Office | Computer Aided Design | Building a Protoype | Sourcing a Manufacturer | Launching your Product
Why choose D2M to patent and prototype your idea?
- Integrated approach from Chartered Patent Attorneys, Product Designers and Prototyping Engineers.
- You and your idea come first and all Intellectual Property around the concept remains yours.
- Partnered with attorneys for registering design patents, UK patents and International Patent Applications.
- Vast and varied experience in developing manufacturable, successful products.
- Superb manufacturing partners in the UK, EU and the Far East.
- Expert advice from partner attorneys in how patents can be registered at the UK Patent Office cost effectively.
The confidentiality of your idea is of utmost importance to us
Honesty, openness and integrity the main values of our business and we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your idea. We will always sign a confidentiality agreement before discussing your idea and we guarantee to give you an honest opinion on how to patent your idea and whether it is worth proceeding with the concept.
Why not book a meeting to discuss your idea?
We would happily take the time to discuss your idea free of any charge. If you would like to book a meeting with us then simply call or email to book a convenient time. Meetings can be held in our Cheltenham offices, in London or if it is not possible for you to attend a meeting, we will be pleased to offer our best advice over the phone. We will always sign a confidentiality agreement first.
We very much hope that you will choose to work with us and we look forward to helping you patent, prototype and launch your new idea.
Copyright 2010-2012 D2M | How to Patent an Idea, Design Patent, UK Patent & Prototypes