HOW TO DESIGN, PROTOTYPE & PATENT A NEW PRODUCT
We are passionate about helping to develop, prototype, manufacture and protect new concepts. From our combined experience we know that the journey can be challenging and so we work closely with Chartered Attorneys and Product Marketing Experts to offer advice on the complete journey from idea to market. Our constantly improving process is focussed on maximising the chance of success for your concept.
The journey to successful product launch is likely to include: Patent Searches; Computer Aided Design; Patenting an Idea; Prototyping; Sourcing a Manufacturer; Promotion to Retailers and Launching your Product
This website is the information site for D2M Innovation - why work with us?
- Vast experience in helping entrepreneurs & start-ups develop and produce successful, patented products. See our portfolio on our main website...
- Our team - the only company to offer the full skill set from textile product development & mechanical design to product promotion. Discover more about our expert team on our main website...
- Our integrity. We guarantee honest feedback throughout the process.
- Partnered with attorneys for registering design patents, UK patents and International Patent Applications. IP network...
- We put you first and ensure we guide you through the whole process.
The confidentiality of your idea is of utmost importance to us
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your idea and guarantee to give you an honest opinion on how to patent your idea and whether it is worth proceeding with the concept. All the Intellectual Property around the concept remains yours even if we add further protectable features to your concept.
Why not book a meeting to discuss your idea?
If you would like to book a meeting with us then simply call or email to book a convenient time. Meetings can be held in our Cheltenham offices, in London or if it is not possible for you to attend a meeting, we will be pleased to offer our best advice over the phone. We will always sign a confidentiality agreement first.
We very much hope that you will choose to work with us and we look forward to helping you patent, prototype and launch your new idea.
Copyright 2010-2017 Innovation Advice | How to Patent an Idea, Design Patent, UK Patent & Prototypes